May 9, May 27, Jun 28, Jul 8, 19, 29, Aug 9, 19, 30, Sep 6, 23, Oct 7, 25, Nov 11, 22, Dec 6
Excluding Air Tickets
Price per Person
HIGHLIGHTS: Montreal, Olympic Stadium, St. Josephs Oratory of Mont Royal, Mont Tremblant Village, Quebec City, Ottawa, Centennial Flame, Embassy District, Peace Tower Monument, Rideau Canal, Thousand Island, Toronto, Boldt Castle, City Hall, CN Tower, Niagara Falls, St. Lawrence River.
Day 1: Hometown - New York City
Our tour guide will meet you at the airport (Baggage Claim Area) and transfer you to the hotel.
Pick-up service for JFK, LGA and EWR airports. For the best service, please choose EWR (Newark Liberty International Airport).
NYC night tour available only for arrivals before 5 PM for an additional $25 fee (optional).
There is an exciting night tour of New York City (optional) where you can experience the bright lights of the big city. You can see all of the wonderful NYC landmarks like never before in the beautiful night sky. The tour will take you to the South Street Seaport to enjoy the spectacular views of the NYC bridges at night. You will also see Midtown Manhattan which is the largest central business district in the world and is home to the NYCs tallest and most famous buildings like the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The tour will also take you to see the world famous Rockefeller Center, an art deco marvel covering 11 acres in midtown Manhattan and home to NBC studios, an outdoor ice skating rink (winter), and Prometheus. Then you will visit Times Square and Broadway which is known as the Theater District or the Great White Way.
Hotel: Sheraton Brooklyn or similar
Day 2: New York - Montreal
Bus tour will explore Montreal which is the second- largest primary French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. The tour will visit the Olympic Stadium, the location of the 1976 Summer Olympics. You will visit the beautiful St. Josephs oratory of Mont Royal which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph sitting on the north slope of Mount Royal. (Dinner in Old Montreal or Chinatown)
Hotel: Gouveneur lle Charron or similar
Day 3: Montreal - Mont Tremblant Village
The bus tour will visit iconic clocktower in the lower village, the surrounding natural beauty of mountains, lakes and forests. After dinner, will arrive at Quebec City.
Hotel: Classique or similar
Day 4: Quebec - Quebec City
la eitadelle of Quebec which is a national historical site, parliament building Quebec city tour Shopping, Night view and French style cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Hotel: Classique or similar
Day 5: Quebec - Ottawa
The capital of Canada. They will be a short tour of the parliament building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and the Rideau Canal. Dinner will be in Ottawa.
Hotel: Four Point by Sheraton Ottawa or similar
Day 6: Ottawa - Thousand Island - Toronto
Morning Departure from Thousand Island area. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the St. Lawrence River to visit the world famous Boldt Castle and Iavikonon Island with the shortest international bridge in the world. Later afternoon time will visit Toronto¡¦s City Hall, Parliament Building the world tallest building CN tower cruise on lake Ontario. Dinner will be in downtown Toronto Chinatown.
Hotel: Delta Toronto East or similar
Day 7: Toronto - Niagara Falls (Canada) - Niagara Falls (U.S)
In the morning the bus tour will visit the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close, boat ride on the Maid of the Mist (seasonal), the ride will soak you as you explore the roar of the falls. You will also go to the IMAX Theater to experience the falls like never before. The lunch will enjoy on the top of the world famous Skylond Tower. The falls view of the casino resort. The flagship property of Niagara Falls is where lasting memories are made. By the evening, bus tour will head to the duty free shops of the US border, back to Niagara Falls (US side), night view in Goat Island and Bridal Veil Falls.
Hotel: Marriott Buffalo or similar
8: Buffalo / NYC - Hometown
Buffalo airport or New York City ¡V hometown
This tour concludes in Buffalo City where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Buffalo Airport (BUF) after 10:30 AM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 6:45 PM.
Flight Arrival and Departure Times:
- Airport pick ups are free only for arrivals in NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) between 9 AM - 10 PM. All other times will have to pay a surcharge.
(1-2 person = $125. Each additional = $10 per person)
- On the final day of the tour, please have your departure flight from a NYC area airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) after 6:45 PM or you can depart from Buffalo Airport (BUF) after 10:30 AM.
- We reserve the right to amend the itinerary.
To enter Canada, all travelers need a US passport, Alien Resident Card, US birth certificate, or valid entry visa, We are not responsible if customers are denied entry into the USA or Canada for any reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please visit the site below for information:
Price Does Not Include:
- 7 nights hotel accommodations. All rates are per person per room in single, twin double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 9 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the child pays twin room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Visa application fees.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange
- All admission fees and all other private expenses.
- Tips to guides and
drivers (Suggested tip: $6.00 per person, per day).
- Admission tickets:
- Mont Tremblant Village - Adult (Seasonal Optional) Child (Seasonal Optional)
- Olympic Stadium - Adult $25.50 Child $12.75
- La Citadelle of Quebec - Adult $12.00 Child $5.50
- 1000 Islands Cruise - Adult $20.00 Child $12.00
- CN Tower - Adult $26.00 Child $18.00
- Ontario Cruise - Adult $20.00 Child $14.00
- Skylon Tower - Adult $13.00 Child $8.00
- IMAX Movie - Adult $14.75 Child $10.00
- Maid of the Mist - Adult $15.60 Child $9.57
- Prices may change without notice.